Pruning or removing trees is dangerous work
As a client of The Tree Cutting Company you will be reassured that we have:
- Insurance that covers us working at heights above 5 metres
- Up-to-date public liability insurance for the tree industry
- Up-to-date workers compensation policy for the tree industry
- Plant and motor vehicle insurance
Protecting your home:
- We only use safe equipment in good working order
- We never climb and drop big branches. When pruning or removing your tree we use ropes, pulleys, friction drums and cranes
- We can also use rubber mats, boards and other items to protect paintwork, your grass, your garden and your property
- A national framework for all educational and training for tree work exists in Australia – check if your contractor is qualified in Horticulture (Arboriculture) Level, 2,3,4 & 5 – our staff are so we can better look after your interests
Worker health and safety:
- Safe work methods statements
- Risk management approach
- Personal protective equipment for our workers
- Awareness of amenity tree industry code of practice by WorkCover NSW
- Our Chief Arborist is a registered and practising member of our industry association, Arboriculture Australia. To find us listed please see www.arboriculture.org.au
- Safe trees are an asset so to maintain the health of your trees all tree pruning is carried out in accordance with the Australian Standards Pruning of Amenity Trees AS4373-2007.
- We prune or remove your trees as per council specifications. Ryde, Lane Cove and Parramatta Councils require a minimum level 3 qualified Arborist to undertake any tree work. We meet this criteria – lots of companies don’t.
- Our clients value sustainable environmental practices so we offer a free replacement tube stock tree for any tree removed
- Our clients are given the option to retain their tree mulch complimentary to improve soil structure, retain moisture in the soil and suppress weed growth
Call us now to receive a free quote for your tree removal, cutting or maintenance needs.