Pruning or removing trees is dangerous work
As a client of The Tree Cutting Company you will be reassured that we have:
- Insurance that covers us working at heights above 5 metres
- Up-to-date public liability insurance for the tree industry
- Up-to-date workers compensation policy for the tree industry
- Plant and motor vehicle insurance
Protecting your home:
- We only use safe equipment in good working order
- We never climb and drop big branches. When pruning or removing your tree we use ropes, pulleys, friction drums and cranes
- We can also use rubber mats, boards and other items to protect paintwork, your grass, your garden and your property
- A national framework for all educational and training for tree work exists in Australia – check if your contractor is qualified in Horticulture (Arboriculture) Level, 2,3,4 & 5 – our staff are so we can better look after your interests
Worker health and safety:
- Safe work methods statements
- Risk management approach
- Personal protective equipment for our workers
- Awareness of amenity tree industry code of practice by WorkCover NSW
- Our Chief Arborist is a registered and practising member of our industry association, Arboriculture Australia. To find us listed please see www.arboriculture.org.au
- Safe trees are an asset so to maintain the health of your trees all tree pruning is carried out in accordance with the Australian Standards Pruning of Amenity Trees AS4373-2007.
- We prune or remove your trees as per council specifications. Ryde, Lane Cove and Parramatta Councils require a minimum level 3 qualified Arborist to undertake any tree work. We meet this criteria – lots of companies don’t.
- Our clients value sustainable environmental practices so we offer a free replacement tube stock tree for any tree removed
- Our clients are given the option to retain their tree mulch complimentary to improve soil structure, retain moisture in the soil and suppress weed growth
Call us now to receive a free quote for your tree removal, cutting or maintenance needs.
We focus exclusively on your trees! Your trees are our expertise. We offer a complete range of expert tree service.
Licensed & Insured
Our team is qualified, licensed and insured for their safety and yours. We are an active member of Arboriculture Australia and The Tree Contractors Association of Australia.
We take pride in the work we do. Each project is finished on time and within budget.
We schedule appointments to accommodate your schedule.
We offer free consultations for our services, and will provide you with a written quote.
We’re established with a reputation for outstanding service & beautiful work.