There have been numerous reports by local residents saying that door-to-door tree loppers are operating in our area, particularly the suburbs of Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, Castle Hill and Baulkham Hills. These tree loppers claim to have years of experience yet upon further inspection have only just started up or have no insurance or are not a registered business.
See the below links from the ABC warning people of the dodgy loppers:
Tree works on private property will usually require approval from Council, so we recommending making sure you get the following information first before engaging their services:
1. Check to see if they are a legitimate registered business – are they registered with ASIC, do they have a website, do they have an ABN, do they have 5 star google reviews?
2. Ask for copies of their insurances
3. Always get a written quote
4. Check they are qualified Arborists (TAFE qualifications)
5. Check if they are registered with organisations such as The Tree Contractors Association of Australia or Arboriculture Australia
Here at The Tree Cutting Company, you can be assured that we are a professional and trustworthy tree pruning and removal company. We have been in business since 2004 and have a highly skilled team. Our customer reviews are 5 star and staff are personable and eager to please our customers.
Contact us now on 98734442 or firstname.lastname@example.org