Pruning Types and Its Benefits
At The Tree Cutting Company we regularly undertake tree pruning for our customers who are based in many of the northern suburbs of Sydney including Cherrybrook, Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills, Parramatta, Epping, Ryde, Lower North Shore and Upper North Shore.
Tree Pruning is undertaken for many various reasons such as for maintenance, to remove broken branches, remove damaged branches or fallen branches, to provide sunlight and for overall shaping.
There are specific techniques of tree pruning that our qualified Arborist’s can undertake to maintain a mature tree:
- Cleaning is the removal of deadwood, dying branches, diseased branches and low branches from the crown of a tree.
- Thinning is selective branch removal to improve the structure and to increase light air movement through the crown. Correct thinning opens the foliage of a tree, reduces the weight on heavy limbs and helps retain the tree’s natural shape.
- Raising removes the lower branches from a tree to provide clearance for buildings, vehicles and pedestrians.
- Reduction reduces the size of a tree, often for power line clearance. Careful and correct reduction helps maintain the form and structural integrity of the tree.
- Palm Tree Pruning is usually removal of the dead or dying fronds and seed pods/flower clusters. It is recommended that this is undertaken bi-annually to reduce the risk of injury or damage from the heavy fruit/pods and fronds falling.
Pruning of trees can be dangerous, it is best to hire a professional arborist to determine the type of pruning that is necessary to improve the overall health, appearance and structure of your trees in a safe and controlled manor.
Contact us now at The Tree Cutting Company for your obligation free quote for tree pruning Beecroft, tree pruning Epping, tree pruning Cherrybrook, tree pruning Castle Hill, tree pruning Baulkham Hills, tree pruning Ryde, tree pruning Pennant Hills, tree pruning Cheltenham, tree pruning North Epping, tree pruning Carlingford, tree pruning Parramatta, tree pruning West Pennant Hills, tree pruning Hornsby, tree pruning Turramurra.