The Tree Cutting Company
Experts In Tree Removal Sydney
North Shore, Northwest and Hills District
Providing Tree Trimming & Pruning, Tree Lopping,
Stump Grinding and Tree Removal
in Sydney for 20 Years
We remove small or large trees, branches or stumps with no fuss!
Get Your FREE Quote Now!
Specialists In Tree Pruning & Tree Removal Sydney.
Our Qualified, Highly Experienced Arborists Provide Expert Tree Services at Affordable Prices
If you want trees that are not only a gorgeous asset to your property but safe and secure, you’ve come to the right place. Here at The Tree Cutting Company we’re Sydney’s tree removal experts operating in Sydney’s North and Hills District for over 20 years. We know what a huge difference skilled and qualified arborists can make to the health and wellbeing of your trees – and the difference well-maintained trees can make to the value of your property. We provide:
- Tree removal Sydney – pruning and cutting of large and small trees in a safe and controlled manner – we’ll assess which method will be best when we give you your FREE quote
- Tree branch trimming and pruning done safely – even in hard to access areas
- Stump removal and grinding to keep away pests and prevent rotting
- Land clearing for development sites or when you’re improving your home or business
- Expert advice and help with the care and maintenance of your trees from qualified, fully insured arborists with extensive experience
- We’re a caring company that’s fully committed to sustainable environmental practices – get FREE replacement tube sock trees with every removal!
The Tree Cutting Company is a business that truly cares about our customers and always delivers impeccable service – We always make sure we clean up your property to your satisfaction after we complete your work.
These are the various local council areas we work in within Sydney: The Hills Shire, Canada Bay, Holroyd City Council, Hornsby Shire, Hunters Hill, Ku-ring-gai, Lane Cove, Mosman, North Sydney, Parramatta, Ryde, Waverley, Willoughby.
We’re a locally based team who are 100% focused on your needs. Feel confident with our qualified, experienced tree removal specialists who have extensive experience safely maintaining trees close to dwellings. We listen to you. We’re approved members of the tree industry body, Arboriculture Australia.
There are many dodgy new tree loppers and businesses.
The Tree Cutting Company recommends making sure you get the following information first before engaging their a companies services:
1. Check to see if they are a legitimate registered business – are they registered with ASIC, do they have a website, do they have an ABN, do they have 5 star google reviews?
2. Ask for copies of their insurances
3. Always get a written quote
4. Check they are qualified Arborists (TAFE qualifications)
5. Check if they are registered with organisations such as The Tree Contractors Association of Australia or Arboriculture Australia
Tree Removal & Storm Damage Tree Removal Cost Guide Tree removal services costs vary as there are many factors that contribute to a quotation. The price will be based on the complexity of the tree removal process with the below factors being considered: Location...
The storms we have been experiencing in Sydney recently are becoming more frequent and more severe. The storms around the area we live and service, Cherrybrook, Castle Hill, West Pennant Hills, Beecroft, Cheltenham and the North Shore have been very severe indeed. We...
What is mulch: Mulch is vegetation cuttings from tree cutting such as leaves, branches, bark and tree trunks. It is used to cover the surface of soil around your plants. It acts to keep the moisture in, maintain soil temperature, blocks sunlight to the roots and...
Experts in Tree Cutting in the Hornsby and Ku-ring-gai area
Why Choose The Tree Cutting Company
We are committed providing unmatched professionalism and expertise. By attracting, training and retaining great people, we set the standard for service and professionalism in our industry.
We focus exclusively on your trees! Your trees are our expertise. We offer a complete range of expert tree service.
Licensed & Insured
Our team is qualified, licensed Arborists and are insured for their safety and yours. We are an active member of Arboriculture Australia.
We take pride in the work we do. Each project is finished on time and within budget.
We schedule appointments to accommodate your schedule.
We offer free consultations for our services, and will provide you with a written quote.
We’re established with a reputation for outstanding service & beautiful work.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Arborist?
An Arborist is a person that studies and becomes qualified in the bio-mechanics of trees and undertakes all the practical aspects of tree surgery such as tree removal, tree pruning, tree maintanance and stump grinding. A qualified Arborist will hold a Certificate or Diploma in Arboriculture. Arborists can go by many names such as tree removalists, tree surgeons or tree loppers. Arborists can assist you with all tree relations issues.
Do I need council permission to prune or remove my trees?
- Tree within 3m metres of a house
- Dead tree
- Fallen tree
- Dropped branches
- Exotic tree species
Location of tree near buildings, pools, outbuildings and sewer lines. Tree roots in sewer lines can be a major cost and problem.
There is a chance you may require council permission to undertake your tree works.
We always recommend that you check your local Council’s Tree Preservation Order. Our friendly Arborist during the free quote will be able to provide you with the relevant information at the time of your quotation.
What is the 10/50 Vegetation Clearing Scheme?
The scheme allows people in a designated area to:
- Clear trees on their property within 10 metres of a home and;
- Clear underlying vegetation such as shrubs (but not trees) on their property within 50 metres of a home.
For more information on this scheme and to check if your property is located in the designated area please visit https://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/plan-and-prepare/1050-vegetation-clearing
Can you provide a quotation over the phone?
- the size and species of the tree
- property access
- if a crane is used
- if a elevated work platform is required
- is the tree stable enough to climb
Our Arborist’s need to see the tree and its location in order to provide a fair and accurate quotation.
What will the quotation contain?
Do your quotations include removal of the cuttings?
Do I need to be at home at the time of the works?
How will your team protect my property from damage during the works?
Some companies may tell you they are insured but are not at all or may be insured for gardening and not working at heights on trees. Check carefully.
To ensure the safety of yourassets all of the tree work we do is done in a controlled manner where we use the latest arboriculture technology and engineering controls such as ropes, pulleys and winches to lower the cut pieces of tree to the ground in a controlled and direct manner.